Forum Freedom-IP

Forum d'entraide de la communauté Freedom-IP

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 2015-03-12 23:24:55

ptit_poulet
Community Manager & Chef du support technique

Plaintes reçues

Ci-dessous vous trouverez la liste des plaintes reçues par Freedom-IP concernant le téléchargement illégal :

Notice ID: 191388434
Notice Date: 2015-03-08T05:04:35Z

Freedom-IP Systems

Dear Sir or Madam:

We are contacting you on behalf of Paramount Pictures Corporation (Paramount).  Under penalty of perjury, I assert that IP-Echelon Pty. Ltd., (IP-Echelon) is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive copyrights that are alleged to be infringed herein.

IP-Echelon has become aware that the below IP addresses have been using your service for distributing video files, which contain infringing video content that is exclusively owned by Paramount.

IP-Echelon has a good faith belief that the Paramount video content that is described in the below report has not been authorized for sharing or distribution by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.  I also assert that the information contained in this notice is accurate to the best of our knowledge.

We are requesting your immediate assistance in removing and disabling access to the infringing material from your network.  We also ask that you ensure the user and/or IP address owner refrains from future use and sharing of Paramount materials and property.

In complying with this notice, Freedom-IP Systems should not destroy any evidence, which may be relevant in a lawsuit, relating to the infringement alleged, including all associated electronic documents and data relating to the presence of infringing items on your network, which shall be preserved while disabling public access, irrespective of any document retention or corporate policy to the contrary.

Please note that this letter is not intended as a full statement of the facts; and does not constitute a waiver of any rights to recover damages, incurred by virtue of any unauthorized or infringing activities, occurring on your network.  All such rights, as well as claims for other relief, are expressly reserved.

Should you need to contact me, I may be reached at the following address:

Adrian Leatherland
On behalf of IP-Echelon as an agent for Paramount
Address: 6715 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, 90028, United States
Email: copyright@ip-echelon.com

Evidentiary Information:
Protocol: BITTORRENT
Infringed Work: Transformers: Age of Extinction
Infringing FileName: Transformers.Age.Of.Extinction.2014.FRENCH.BRRip.XviD-DesTroY
Infringing FileSize: 1397
Infringer's IP Address: 5.39.46.188
Infringer's Port: 64037
Initial Infringement Timestamp: 2015-03-05T17:47:22Z

Notice ID: 192061149
Notice Date: 2015-03-09T05:55:54Z

Freedom-IP Systems

Dear Sir or Madam:

We are contacting you on behalf of Paramount Pictures Corporation (Paramount).  Under penalty of perjury, I assert that IP-Echelon Pty. Ltd., (IP-Echelon) is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive copyrights that are alleged to be infringed herein.

IP-Echelon has become aware that the below IP addresses have been using your service for distributing video files, which contain infringing video content that is exclusively owned by Paramount.

IP-Echelon has a good faith belief that the Paramount video content that is described in the below report has not been authorized for sharing or distribution by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.  I also assert that the information contained in this notice is accurate to the best of our knowledge.

We are requesting your immediate assistance in removing and disabling access to the infringing material from your network.  We also ask that you ensure the user and/or IP address owner refrains from future use and sharing of Paramount materials and property.

In complying with this notice, Freedom-IP Systems should not destroy any evidence, which may be relevant in a lawsuit, relating to the infringement alleged, including all associated electronic documents and data relating to the presence of infringing items on your network, which shall be preserved while disabling public access, irrespective of any document retention or corporate policy to the contrary.

Please note that this letter is not intended as a full statement of the facts; and does not constitute a waiver of any rights to recover damages, incurred by virtue of any unauthorized or infringing activities, occurring on your network.  All such rights, as well as claims for other relief, are expressly reserved.

Adrian Leatherland

Evidentiary Information:
Infringed Work: Shutter Island
Infringing FileName: Shutter Island.avi
Infringing FileSize: 700
Infringer's IP Address: 37.59.93.36
Infringer's Port: 6881
Initial Infringement Timestamp: 2015-03-03T19:18:46Z

Notice ID: 192528458
Notice Date: 2015-03-12T04:14:28Z

Freedom-IP Systems

Dear Sir or Madam:

Adrian Leatherland

Evidentiary Information:
Infringed Work: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Infringing FileName: Teenage.Mutant.Ninja.Turtles.2014.TRUEFRENCH.BDRip.XviD.AC3-GLUPS
Infringing FileSize: 1401
Infringer's IP Address: 5.39.58.112
Infringer's Port: 56686
Initial Infringement Timestamp: 2015-03-11T09:57:20Z

J'aime bien troller xamzab toute la journée pour l’empêcher de travailler sur Freedom-IP devil

#2 2015-03-14 12:27:54

ptit_poulet

Re : Plaintes reçues

Notice ID: 193115110
Notice Date: 2015-03-14T01:31:18Z

Freedom-IP Systems

Dear Sir or Madam:

Adrian Leatherland

Evidentiary Information:
Infringed Work: Madagascar
Infringing FileName: Madagascar.French.PROPER.DVDRiP.XviD-iMAGiNE
Infringing FileSize: 710
Infringer's IP Address: 176.31.52.124
Infringer's Port: 21752
Initial Infringement Timestamp: 2015-03-12T04:07:25Z

J'aime bien troller xamzab toute la journée pour l’empêcher de travailler sur Freedom-IP devil

#3 2015-03-30 07:34:21

ptit_poulet

Notice ID: 201336726
Notice Date: 2015-03-30T06:08:20Z

Freedom-IP Systems

Dear Sir or Madam:

Adrian Leatherland

Evidentiary Information:
Infringed Work: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Infringing FileName: Teenage.Mutant.Ninja.Turtles.2014.TRUEFRENCH.HDRiP.MD.XviD-SHiFT.avi
Infringing FileSize: 1257
Infringer's Port: 51413
Initial Infringement Timestamp: 2015-03-22T09:29:56Z

#4 2015-05-06 14:16:15

ptit_poulet

Notice ID: 214622547
Notice Date: 2015-05-06T02:15:36Z

Freedom-IP Systems

Dear Sir or Madam:

Adrian Leatherland

Evidentiary Information:
Infringed Work: The Lovely Bones
Infringing FileName: The.Lovely.Bones.FRENCH.BDRip.Repack.1CD.XviD-LECHTI
Infringing FileSize: 702
Initial Infringement Timestamp: 2015-05-05T04:23:52Z

#5 2015-05-10 00:02:40

ptit_poulet

Notice ID: 216934801
Notice Date: 2015-05-09T20:00:16Z

Freedom-IP Systems

Dear Sir or Madam:

Adrian Leatherland

Evidentiary Information:
Infringed Work: G.I. Joe: Retaliation
Infringing FileName: G.I.Joe.Retaliation.2013.TRUEFRENCH.DVDRip.XViD-RELiC
Infringing FileSize: 704
Initial Infringement Timestamp: 2015-05-05T00:53:55Z

#6 2015-05-13 06:59:17

ptit_poulet

Notice ID: 219062658
Notice Date: 2015-05-13T04:42:42Z

Freedom-IP Systems

Dear Sir or Madam:

Adrian Leatherland

Evidentiary Information:
Infringed Work: Selma
Infringing FileName: [ www.OMGTORRENT.com ] Selma.2014.FRENCH.BDRip.XviD-HMiDiMADRiDi.avi
Infringing FileSize: 804
Initial Infringement Timestamp: 2015-05-08T09:13:38Z

#7 2015-05-15 09:02:44

ptit_poulet

Freedom-IP Systems

Dear Sir or Madam:

Adrian Leatherland

Evidentiary Information:
Infringed Work: Hot Tub Time Machine 2
Infringing FileName: [ www.Cpasbien.pw ] Hot.Tub.Time.Machine.2.2015.THEATRiCAL.FRENCH.DVDRip.XviD-GLUPS.avi
Infringing FileSize: 699
Infringer's IP Address: 37.59.93.36
Infringer's Port: 33350
Initial Infringement Timestamp: 2015-05-10T20:16:00Z

#8 2015-05-18 19:14:29

ptit_poulet

Notice ID: 220720208
Notice Date: 2015-05-18T17:06:14Z

Freedom-IP Systems

Dear Sir or Madam:

Adrian Leatherland

Evidentiary Information:
Infringed Work: Project Almanac
Infringing FileName: [ www.Cpasbien.pw ] Project.Almanac.2014.FRENCH.720p.BluRay.x264-Slay3R.mkv
Infringing FileSize: 4784
Infringer's Port: 60569
Initial Infringement Timestamp: 2015-05-16T16:09:38Z

Pied de page des forums